Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Reunited


Isaiah and I met Travis at the Hoover Dam yesterday. It was 103 outside so we didn't stay outside for long, but long enough to have another tourist snap a picture of us. The drive for us wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I broke it up by driving to Flagstaff, spending time at my friends house for awhile and while I was going to spend the night, I got anxious, so I continued on to Phoenix. In Phoenix I finally met my newest great-nephew, Maddox, he is 3 weeks older than Isaiah. We had a little guy dinner. But before he met his cousin, Isaiah had a bottle of formula before dinner and apparently didn't care for it because it came right back up, ALLLLLL OVVVVVVEEEERRRR. Oh well, it happens. But I find it interesting that a complete stranger can start asking you questions as to how or when the bottle was prepared, in order to diagnose the problem? She also asked it in such a way of saying that formula is devil....well, certain times calls for a quick fix and whipping out the breast, FOR ME, is not possible, so I prepare a bottle. He normally takes it, no problem. But not that night. Again, oh well, it happens. We had a great visit and since I was anxious to see Travis we left Phoenix Sunday early morning. Back to hotel living once again, listening to jets flying over but the family is reunited!!

No comments: