Friday, August 22, 2008

Another year...












I love my birthday....yes, I do, even when after 30, I still love it and really, it should be a national holiday....hahahaha. It was a great day, hung out with my little man and then we went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory.

Isaiah enjoyed carrots feed to him by Aunt Tee. He gets sooo excited when he sees food, it's so funny. Don't really know how much he actually eats and how much ends up on his bib but its great that he has started to eat baby food. Our little boy is growing up.

So my dinner included Terysa and Ron who happened to be in Las Vegas for a conference so they were able to spend the evening hanging out with us. Isaiah was laughing at Tee and Ron both, especially when Ron was giving him a lecture about the dangers of Vegas. Isaiah just laughed at him. He was our entertainment for the evening.

So another year has passed and I look forward to what this year of being 33 will bring. One of my gifts was a new bike, Travis is determined to get me to do a triathlon and honestly, I think I can do it. That's the first time I have admitted that and I will definitely be blogging about that once I get started.

So, here's to another year, may it bring many adventures and blessings. CHEERS!!













No comments: