Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Green thumb

Today I made IX some play dough...yes, homemade play dough...doesn't have a funky play dough smell to it but it works and I don't have to worry about him eating it like I would real play dough. He loves playing with it and brings me things like a cake and even a castle today. He walked in this afternoon and a piece was wrapped around his thumb and he said "look momma, I got a green tum"...I don't believe he realizes how funny that is, because well, we all know that having a green thumb means your are really good at gardening. We do have a garden, but, he tends to pick the green tomatoes, however, he is learning that he can only pick the red ones...it's a slow learning process.
green thumb...
and this is a castle...use your imagination!!

No comments: