Monday, August 2, 2010

August...

WOW, August is already here. It seems as if we have a lot going on, but really, it's the usual. Parties, parties and more PARTIES!! Okay, well, really only one party and well, I won't mention for who...but uh, really it's not for me but I can certainly make it out to be for me right? It is offically a one year celebration party that just happens to be on August 21...and well, if you don't already know that's my special day...MY BIRTHDAY...I am probably the only woman in the world that truly loves her birthday. Getting older to me, well, am I getting older? Certainly, I am by number but not at heart. Although some mornings getting out of bed I don't feel as chipper as I once did but I am a mother of two and I believe that is the normal progression. August certainly has a lot in store, so hopefully I can keep up.

No comments: