Monday, December 15, 2008

He's home!!! Well, almost

So Isaiah and I get to venture to the "big city" of Lubbock to pick up Travis at the airport. I'm so excited to have him HOME!! He'll finally get to see his very own house. He's only made three house payments already without seeing it? He will have a long day of travels. He leaves Las Vegas at 6am pacific time and doesn't get into Lubbock till 2pm central time. Good ol' AF making those flight arrangements. He will have a two hour layover in Dallas, then on to Lubbock. I just hope it's on time. I also hope I can get some sleep...But its kind of like Christmas morning or the first day of school. I'm nervous/excited for a couple reasons, 1. I don't want to over sleep. If I did that, I'll be racing around in the morning, getting Isaiah dressed and fed. I also have to take the dogs to their house (I'm pet sitting) 2. I just want him HOME!!! So i'm super excited!! I want him to walk in and breathe a sigh of relief, HOME...no longer having to live out of a suitcase! Let's get our renovation ON! Beware old school wallpaper, carpet in the bathroom, etc...The "honey do" list is being compiled! Welcome HOME my love!!

No comments: