Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The meaning behind the title


Many of you may or may not know there is a Hinkle Family Fun Center located in Albuquerque. Its a family place where you can play laser tag, miniature golf, video games and bumper boats. I've been away from Albuquerque for two years and in all my years living there I only went there once.




The night I met Travis, as we were talking I had asked him his last name. He of course responded, Hinkle. My immediate response was "As in the Hinkle Family Fun Center?" http://www.hinklefamilyfuncenter.com/I was serious but he didn't quite get it. He was only in Albuquerque a week before we met and had only heard of the Hinkle Law Firm and Hinkle Homes, all of course, no relation. But do you think we have been there since? UH, NO!! But we'll go and take Isaiah so he can have his picture taken at the Hinkle Family Fun Center....Hopefully I don't get sued over the title...But I don't believe the name is trademarked...But this is OUR fun center...keep ya posted if something comes up!!

No comments: