Thursday, October 2, 2008

Auburn v. Tennessee....the SEC




We arrived in Houston on Wednesday September 24 and departed for Alabama Friday night. We spent the whole day saturday at Auburn University. Tailgating started around 10:30AM. Game time, 2:30PM...84,000 people in the stands. It was crazy but so much fun. Thankfully they had an area that had fans blowing and they handed out water. Isaiah and I paid it a visit a couple times, I think mainly for myself than for him. He was having a great time, so many people to see and so much going on around him. Of course we had to wear orange and until we were at the stadium I was feeling like a pumpkin but once inside, everyone had on their orange and blue. The SEC is serious about their football, I felt as if we were at a pro game. If you have never experienced an SEC football game, I highly recommend it.

No comments: