Sunday, March 22, 2009

Its been awhile




WOW...I didn't realize how long it had been since I have blogged...oops...and I've actually had lots to blog about but just didn't find the time...I must have been sucked into facebook...

First, Isaiah turned one March 6...but he was so sick we had to cancel his party. The Hinkle's still came for the weekend, it was lovely to have family in town. My family in Albuquerque and Santa Fe were ready to drive the 3 hours here but I called them off, they have kiddos too and I did not want anyone else getting sick...But of course somehow someway some managed to? very strange...but Isaiah had a great weekend with Gram Dee and Grandpa Dan even if he didn't feel very well.

I made the decision to become a Pampered Chef consultant. I'm nervous. What if it doesn't work out. I've never been unsuccessful at the many jobs I have had over the years but this one is different. I'm doing it for the fun of it. I love their products and I love to cook with great kitchen tools, so I figured it was a win-win...but now that I have all my tools, I am second guessing myself...I think I just need to get started and then the anxiety will subside. So, if you are reading this, and are thinkin, hmm...i'd love to help her, you could host a catalog show...This stuff sells itself and the more orders you have, the more free products you'll get. Again, its a win-win!! Think about it and let me know...ASAP...I need to get this ball rollin'.

Travis is still in Las Vegas but at least now he is gone two weeks, home two weeks. We like that better than 30 days at a time. Supposedly this is to continue until July 20th, so I am keeping my figures crossed that that is true!! I am actually really enjoying Clovis. The people I have met thus far have made that possible. I'm gettin involved with the squadron, helping out when/where I can, and its been great. If I were to focus on the negatives, well, I just won't...

I have a couple of TRI's coming up...April 11th in Rio Rancho, Spring Fling and May 10th, Jay Benson at KAFB. They are sprints, so short distance, doesn't mean FAST...at least not to me...I am really enjoying training, well, except running. But I have my training partner and he doesn't say much but he enjoys the ride. Isaiah loves the stroller we have. It hooks up to the bike and is also a jogging stroller. So we ride, run and when I find time to swim he hangs out with friends. But I think I am going to take him a few times to the pool so he can get used the water. I'm looking forward to these tri's, I'll be doing them with family, which will be fun. Ironman Arizona is in November. Travis will be doing it, as well as my brother Matthew. Should be a good time!

Hopefully I won't go so long without blogging...I think I will make a pact to blog on Sunday nights after Isaiah goes to bed. Yea, that sounds like a great idea!!

No comments: